Health insurance consultant (f/m)
Simply is the insurance broker with the digital mindset. We have doers working for us, people who make a difference. Together, we develop solutions so that our policyholders have a real choice. For them, our employees give their best every day.
Our progressive working conditions include:
- Flexible annual working time model
- Open and collegial corporate culture
- Modern workplace and digitized online platform
- Customer portfolio, leads and appointments through our call center in Bern
- Completed vocational training
- Several years of professional experience in customer service or sales
- Enjoys working in sales, ideally with experience in new customer acquisition and the health insurance environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Driving license category B with private car
Your area of responsibility
As a specialist consultant, you will be responsible for advising customers on all aspects of health insurance in cooperation with our partner health insurance company. You identify the needs of customers, develop tailored solutions, conclude insurance contracts and assume the role of trusted partner for your colleagues in the general agency and their customers.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Personal and competent end customer consulting in the area of health insurance
- Responsibility for new customer acquisition based on leads
With us, you can expect a motivating work environment with plenty of creative freedom in an innovative sales model. Entry date is by appointment. We aim to fill our positions without the support of external personnel service providers.
Applications via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com